The student will then complete the application form and will send it to QIBA along with the certified copies of their:
1. English proficiency certificate
2. Academic transcripts and certificates
4. Copy of their current visa (if applicable)
5. OSHC Membership details (if applicable)
6. RP/Credit Transfer Application (if applicable)
QIBA will assess the application and will send an outcome to the student or to their nominated agent. If the student qualifies, an offer letter, which will also include the request for payment, will be sent to the student or their nominated agent.
NOTE: In case where QIBA needs to wait for any document, a conditional offer letter will be sent first. Full Offer Letter will be sent once all the required documents have been received.
After the offer letter has been received by the student, they need to send further documents to QIBA which must include:
o Signed Offer Letter and Declaration Form (written agreement)
o Proof of payment of the tuition fees
o Proof of payment of Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)