Visa (Please tick):
English Language Proficiency:
Do you speak a language other than English at home?
(If more than one language, indicate the one that is spoken most often.)
How well do you speak English?
Are you of Aboriginal or Torres Straight Island decent?
Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
Do you have OSHC?
If Yes, who is your provider?
If No, do you want QIBA to arrange OHSC on your behalf?
Please note: It is a requirement of your student visa approval that you show evidence of current OSHC for the duration of student visa. It is the student’s responsibility to get health coverage.
Do you consider yourself to have a disability, impairment or long-term condition?
No - Go to Next Question
If YES, then please indicate the areas of disability, impairment or long-term condition:
(You may indicate more than one area.)
Emergency Contact Information
Medical Contact Details
What is your highest COMPLETED school level? (Tick ONE box only.)
Are you still attending secondary school?
PREVIOUS Qualifications Achieved
Have you successfully completed any of the following qualifications?
Please provide details and copies of completed certificates.
Of the following categories, which BEST describes your current employment status?
Tick ONE box only.
Of the following categories, which BEST describes your main reason for undertaking this course/traineeship/apprenticeship? (Tick ONE box only.)
Entry Requirements for:|
- Diploma of Business
- Diploma of Management
- Advanced Diploma of Management
- Successful completion of Year 12 or the equivalent level of study
- Minimum English level of IELTS 5.5 (no subscore below 5.0) or equivalent
Unique Student Identifier
From January 1, 2015 all learners studying nationally recognised training in Australia are required to have a Unique Student Identifier.
Please enter your USI
If you do not have a USI, you can apply at www.usi.gov.au. QIBA can apply to the Student Identifiers registrar on your behalf for a USI. You will be required to complete Unique Student Application Form.
How did you hear about QIBA?
Recognition of Prior Learning & Credit Transfer
I wish to apply for RPL
I wish to apply for Credit Transfer
Additional Fees & Charges
- Re-Issue of Student Card $20.00
- Re-Issue of Testamurs / Statements of attainment - $50 each copy
- RPL Fee $250.00 per unit
- Reassessment Fee $220.00
- Late payment of semester fees - $250.00 per instalment
- Unit re-enrolment fee $500.00 (for students who exceed the maximum duration period)
Declaration – The information provided by me in this form is complete.
- I understand that the payment I provide applies to the course I have chosen and I will be provided further information from QIBA to finalising my enrolment.
- I acknowledge that providing false information and /or failing to disclose any information relevant to my application for enrolment and /or failure to complete an application/Enrolment form may result in the withdrawal of any offer
- I understand that it is my responsibility to provide all relevant and required documentation as specified in the International Student Prospectus
- I can view current policies and procedures online at www.qiba.edu.au and I can contact QIBA. to request a paper copy to be sent to me.
- The fees related to the application are not the total fees. Payment of fees will be included in the student enrolment agreement once my application has been accepted.
- I understand that if QIBA rejects my application before providing a student enrolment agreement the application fee will not be refunded.
- I will abide by the Rules and Regulations of QIBA
- I have the financial capacity to meet tuition fees, and agree to pay fees as they become due;
- QIBA is required, under s19 of the ESOS Act, report to the Secretary of the Department of Education about changes to student’s enrolment; and any breach by students of student visa conditions relating to attendance or course progress;