What do you get as a host employer?
Diversity in the workplace is vital for any business and for its employees because it manifests itself in building a great reputation for the company, leading to increased profitability and opportunities for workers.
QIBA can provide you with students from all around the world that have various skill sets to match your business’s requirement. You will be a part of a graduate’s progressive career journey and will have the ability to assist, support and facilitate graduate knowledge enhancement and new learning.
We offer the following key points to our partner organisations:
• Internships are unpaid
• Insurances are arranged by QIBA Pty Ltd.
• A mentor is required to support and guide young graduates during their internship
• Key issues with regards to graduates are resolved by the senior management of QIBA Pty Ltd.
• Program is governed and audited by Australian Computer Society (ACS)
• Graduates have Subclass 485 Visa (Temporary Resident) with full time work rights in Australia
This will involve a minimum of 220 hours of unpaid internship over a minimum of 10 weeks period.
NO service fees. NO lock-in contracts. You choose the right candidate that fits your business!