Professional Year Program Administrator
A full time position has just become available at our Brisbane CBD Campus in Margaret Street. We are seeking a vibrant candidate with a proven track record of excellent customer service towards students and partners. Experience and a great understanding of reporting, and its importance, to professional bodies and management is also required.
• Liaise with PY students, facilitators, internal and external stakeholders
• Coordinate Student Pre-Enrolment Interviews
• Report to the Governing bodies – ACS and DHA
• Monitor student movements i.e. leave, transfers, deferrals
• Arrange makeup classes, ensuring compliance with Student Management Framework
• Manage Attendance Rolls
• Manage student completion and coordinate Graduations
• Identify opportunities to improve and streamline the effectiveness and efficiencies in the Admin process
• Preferably a minimum of 3 years experience in a related administrative role.
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Reliability and ability to meet deadlines
• The ability to work well in a team
• The ability to take initiative in making existing processes more efficient
• Proven track record as a person of integrity
Successful applicants require working rights in Australia, and will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks.
If this sounds like you please fill up the form below and attach your cover letter and resume. Your application will be forwarded to our Principal Administrator – Jodie Heylen.