Internship Administrator & Student Services Support Officer
An exciting opportunity has arisen at our Sydney CBD Campus based in Castlereagh Street. We are seeking a professional and driven, team focused individual to join QIBA in this full time role.
• To perform specific administrative tasks and provide operational support in relation to the Professional Year Program
• Work consultatively with the PY Host Recruiter & the PYP Administration team
• Visit and perform Host Company site inspections
• Build and maintain positive relationships with existing and new Host Companies
• PY Internship Administration
• Preferably 3 years in a similar administration role
• Excellent customer service skills at all levels (written, verbal and interpersonal)
• Exercises good judgment and decision-making skills
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Good organisational skills
• Reliable and ability to meet deadlines
• Proven track record as a person of integrity and reliability
• Team player
Successful applicants require working rights in Australia, and will be subject to the relevant pre-employment checks.
If this sounds like you please fill up the form below and attach your cover letter and resume. Your application will be forwarded to our Principal Administrator – Jodie Heylen.